Lori Ann Bailey - REALTOR®
About Lori Ann
As a former military brat who spent 18 years moving, plus 8 moves as an adult, I know that moving can be both stressful AND exciting.
Balancing all of the important details to be done alongside with the excitement of new opportunities buying and selling is an important time in YOUR life and one that I am passionate about helping you and your family navigate through with my experience in marketing, selling, purchasing while advocating for what best meets YOUR needs.
whether it be for work, divorce, or needing to meet new life changes, I want to make sure your home has the most impact possible in the least stressful way possible. When we meet, I will outline how I
1) Properly price your property meeting the current market trends,
2) Place your property in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
3) Take clean professional digital photos that showcase your home in the best light, which I then use on color flyers and all available online selling markets including Social Media.
4) Advertise your property in local sources
5) I also enjoy holding open houses that allow your property to be seen by those who may not have committed to an agent but would be a viable purchaser.
6) I communicate with other agents who may have potential buyers who are looking for property like yours.
7) And then we work on getting you through the paperwork in the least stressful manner so we can get you on to your next adventure.
Let me help simplify the process of buying so you can find your home. I will be with you through each step of the buying process from finding you homes that meet your location and pricing preferences, as well as going through the negotiation, inspection and appraisal process all the way until closing and then getting the keys to your NEW home in your hands!
Are you ready? Let’s connect!
I’m ready to walk with you through this exciting time in your life!