Aeden Hunter - REALTOR® / Managing Broker
Having spent most of his life in Bellingham, Aeden knows Whatcom County well and became a real estate agent in 2007. He has helped people in a wide range of situations and has what it takes to guide clients through the real estate transaction process. He goes way above and beyond the expectations.
In 2016 Aeden made the move to a company with resources that are among the best in the business: eXp Realty. Always improving the already exemplary representation he provides his clients, he quickly became a Certified eXp Realty Mentor and understands the importance of educating clients (as well as other Realtors) on buying and selling real estate. His goal is to represent buyers and sellers with the greatest care and expertise and do so with a level of heart and empathy that’s often missing from the real estate business.
If you have questions about buying or selling real estate or questions about the Pacific Northwest, Aeden is your guy. Feel free to call or email him at any time: (360) 319-9620; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a handful of the many, many reasons you should call Aeden:
• His honesty, integrity, knowledge, and compassion.
• His emphasis on education to help client confidence.
• His attention to detail.
• He’s a really good negotiator who prides himself on creating transactions where everyone wins. (We can legitimately say that because a couple years ago he earned the right to put CNE – Certified Negotiations Expert – next to his name.)
• He is extremely tech-savvy.
• He plays in a successful band. (Not a requirement, but kinda cool.)
• All in all, he’s a great guy and is really good at this.
And for all you licensed agents out there, call Aeden today to see how eXp Realty can help you take your career to the next level – you’ll be glad you did!